Gene order and gene distances in the HLA region studied by the haplotype method
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 285–292, October 1983
How to Cite
OLAISEN, B., TEISBERG, P., JONASSEN, R., THORSBY, E. and GEDDE-DAHL, T. (1983), Gene order and gene distances in the HLA region studied by the haplotype method. Annals of Human Genetics, 47: 285–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1809.1983.tb00998.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!