Apparent heterozygote deficiencies observed in DNA typing data and their implications in forensic applications
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 45–57, January 1992
How to Cite
CHAKRABORTY, R., ANDRADE, M. D., DAIGER, S. P. and BUDOWLE, B. (1992), Apparent heterozygote deficiencies observed in DNA typing data and their implications in forensic applications. Annals of Human Genetics, 56: 45–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1809.1992.tb01128.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!