The effect of variation in the apolipoprotein B gene on plasma lipid and apolipoprotein B levels I. A likelihood-based approach to cladistic analysis
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 35–64, January 1994
How to Cite
HALLMAN, D. M., VISVIKIS, S., STEINMETZ, J. and BOERWINKLE, E. (1994), The effect of variation in the apolipoprotein B gene on plasma lipid and apolipoprotein B levels I. A likelihood-based approach to cladistic analysis. Annals of Human Genetics, 58: 35–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1809.1994.tb00724.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!