*This paper is dedicated to the memory of the late Professor John Barnabas who made significant contributions in the field of molecular evolution.
Ancestry and interrelationships of the Indians and their relationship with other world populations: A study based on mitochondrial DNA polymorphisms*
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 409–422, September 1996
How to Cite
BARNABAS, S., APTE, R. V. and SURESH, C. G. (1996), Ancestry and interrelationships of the Indians and their relationship with other world populations: A study based on mitochondrial DNA polymorphisms. Annals of Human Genetics, 60: 409–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1809.1996.tb00439.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Received 19.12.95. Accepted 7.5.96
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!