Evaluating Mitochondrial DNA Variation in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/University College London
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 9–21, January 2013
How to Cite
Hadjixenofontos, A., Schmidt, M. A., Whitehead, P. L., Konidari, I., Hedges, D. J., Wright, H. H., Abramson, R. K., Menon, R., Williams, S. M., Cuccaro, M. L., Haines, J. L., Gilbert, J. R., Pericak-Vance, M. A., Martin, E. R. and McCauley, J. L. (2013), Evaluating Mitochondrial DNA Variation in Autism Spectrum Disorders. Annals of Human Genetics, 77: 9–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-1809.2012.00736.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: 1U24MH081810
- Massachusetts General Hospital. Grant Number: MH 63420
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 9R01MH080647, 7P01NS026630
- Hussman Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!