THE BIOLOGICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF CHEMICAL DIFFERENCES IN BILE SALTS
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 537–574, November 1964
How to Cite
HASLEWOOD, G. A. D. (1964), THE BIOLOGICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF CHEMICAL DIFFERENCES IN BILE SALTS. Biological Reviews, 39: 537–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1964.tb01170.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 27 January 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!