*Contribution No. 1252. from the Department of Entomology of The University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, U.S.A. Expenses incurred during preparation of this paper were defrayed from grant G-21011 of the National Science Foundation, U.S.A. This investigation was supported in part by a Public Health Service research career program award (No. 3-K3-GM-z2, 021-SI) from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences to the author.
STATISTICAL METHODS IN SYSTEMATICS*
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 337–389, August 1965
How to Cite
SOKAL, R. R. (1965), STATISTICAL METHODS IN SYSTEMATICS*. Biological Reviews, 40: 337–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1965.tb00806.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 6 December 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!