The author is deeply indebted to several friends and colleagues who aided in the preparation of this review by numerous discussions. Particular thanks are due George Odland for his critical commentary of the manuscript and to Audrey Glauert and John Dingle for their thought-provoking ideas and suggestions.
THE FIBROBLAST AND WOUND REPAIR
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 51–91, February 1968
How to Cite
ROSS, R. (1968), THE FIBROBLAST AND WOUND REPAIR. Biological Reviews, 43: 51–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1968.tb01109.x
I am most grateful to Professor Earl P. Benditt for his constant support and enthusiasm over the years. Working with him has served as a stimulus for new thoughts and ideas, and has provided many hours of pleasurable discussion.
Mrs Dorris Knibb deserves particular thanks for her assistance in typing and editing the manuscript, and Mr Johsel Namkung for preparing the photographic prints.
The work done in the laboratories has been supported by grants DE-01703 and HE-3174 from the U.S. Public Health Service. Dr Ross is the holder of a Career Development Research Award from the US. Public Health Service, No. DE-09503.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 15 May 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!