THE PHYSIOLOGICAL ECOLOGY OF REPTILIAN EGGS AND EMBRYOS. AND THE EVOLUTION OF VIVIPARITY WITHIN THE CLASS REPTILIA
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 71–105, February 1977
How to Cite
PACKARD, G. C., TRACY, C. R. and ROTH, J. J. (1977), THE PHYSIOLOGICAL ECOLOGY OF REPTILIAN EGGS AND EMBRYOS. AND THE EVOLUTION OF VIVIPARITY WITHIN THE CLASS REPTILIA. Biological Reviews, 52: 71–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1977.tb01346.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 27 July 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!