I am grateful to Dr A. S. Watt for inspiring my interest in the regeneration of vegetation, to Dr E. W. Jones for references on the fruiting of forest trees, and to Drs R. S. Clymo, E. I. Newman and R. W. Snaydon for criticizing a first draft of this paper. Miss S. M. Bishop drew Figs. 1–6 and 8–10.
THE MAINTENANCE OF SPECIES-RICHNESS IN PLANT COMMUNITIES: THE IMPORTANCE OF THE REGENERATION NICHE
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 107–145, February 1977
How to Cite
GRUBB, P. J. (1977), THE MAINTENANCE OF SPECIES-RICHNESS IN PLANT COMMUNITIES: THE IMPORTANCE OF THE REGENERATION NICHE. Biological Reviews, 52: 107–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1977.tb01347.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 7 September 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!