THE NATURAL CONTROL OF POPULATIONS OF BUTTERFLIES AND MOTHS
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 461–481, August 1983
How to Cite
DEMPSTER, J. P. (1983), THE NATURAL CONTROL OF POPULATIONS OF BUTTERFLIES AND MOTHS. Biological Reviews, 58: 461–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1983.tb00396.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 15 July 1982, accepted 17 November 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!