*Department of Botany, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Eire
LIGHT ABSORPTION BY PLANTS AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR PHOTOSYNTHESIS
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 1–60, February 1986
How to Cite
OSBORNE, B. A. and RAVEN, J. A. (1986), LIGHT ABSORPTION BY PLANTS AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR PHOTOSYNTHESIS. Biological Reviews, 61: 1–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1986.tb00425.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 3 December 1984; accepted 25 July 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!