ON THE MEANS WHEREBY MAMMALS ACHIEVE INCREASED FUNCTIONAL DURABILITY OF THEIR DENTITIONS, WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO LIMITING FACTORS
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 197–230, May 1988
How to Cite
JANIS, C. M. and FORTELIUS, M. (1988), ON THE MEANS WHEREBY MAMMALS ACHIEVE INCREASED FUNCTIONAL DURABILITY OF THEIR DENTITIONS, WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO LIMITING FACTORS. Biological Reviews, 63: 197–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1988.tb00630.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 8 May 1987, accepted 4 January 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!