Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, Inverleith Row, Edinburgh, EH35LR, and Department of Geology, Royal Museum of Scotland, Chambers Street, Edinburgh, EHIIJF
EVOLUTIONARY-DEVELOPMENTAL CHANGE IN THE GROWTH ARCHITECTURE OF FOSSIL RHIZOMORPHIC LYCOPSIDS: SCENARIOS CONSTRUCTED ON CLADISTIC FOUNDATIONS
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 527–597, November 1994
How to Cite
BATEMAN, R. M. (1994), EVOLUTIONARY-DEVELOPMENTAL CHANGE IN THE GROWTH ARCHITECTURE OF FOSSIL RHIZOMORPHIC LYCOPSIDS: SCENARIOS CONSTRUCTED ON CLADISTIC FOUNDATIONS. Biological Reviews, 69: 527–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1994.tb01249.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 31March 1993; accepted 22March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!