INTRASPECIFIC VARIATION IN EGG SIZE AND EGG COMPOSITION IN BIRDS: EFFECTS ON OFFSPRING FITNESS
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 35–59, February 1994
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, T. D. (1994), INTRASPECIFIC VARIATION IN EGG SIZE AND EGG COMPOSITION IN BIRDS: EFFECTS ON OFFSPRING FITNESS. Biological Reviews, 69: 35–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1994.tb01485.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 27 July 1993; revised 13 October 1993; accepted 13 October 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!