SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES IN ANIMALS: ECOLOGICAL AND EVOLUTIONARY IMPLICATIONS
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 415–471, August 1996
How to Cite
LOCKHART, A. B., THRALL, P. H. and ANTONOVICS, J. (1996), SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES IN ANIMALS: ECOLOGICAL AND EVOLUTIONARY IMPLICATIONS. Biological Reviews, 71: 415–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1996.tb01281.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 16 October 1995; accepted 1 November 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!