DETERMINANTS OF PRIMATE SOCIAL ORGANIZATION: COMPARATIVE EVIDENCE AND NEW INSIGHTS FROM MALAGASY LEMURS
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 111–151, February 1997
How to Cite
KAPPELER, P. M. (1997), DETERMINANTS OF PRIMATE SOCIAL ORGANIZATION: COMPARATIVE EVIDENCE AND NEW INSIGHTS FROM MALAGASY LEMURS. Biological Reviews, 72: 111–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1997.tb00012.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- (Received 8 June 1995; revised 14 May 1996; accepted 22 May 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!