THE TROPHIC ECOLOGY OF FRESHWATER GAMMARUS SPP. (CRUSTACEA:AMPHIPODA): PROBLEMS AND PERSPECTIVES CONCERNING THE FUNCTIONAL FEEDING GROUP CONCEPT
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 349–364, August 1997
How to Cite
MACNEIL, C., DICK, J. T. A. and ELWOOD, R. W. (1997), THE TROPHIC ECOLOGY OF FRESHWATER GAMMARUS SPP. (CRUSTACEA:AMPHIPODA): PROBLEMS AND PERSPECTIVES CONCERNING THE FUNCTIONAL FEEDING GROUP CONCEPT. Biological Reviews, 72: 349–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.1997.tb00017.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- (Received 4 June 1996; revised 4 November 1996; accepted 28 November 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!