Petroleum hydrocarbon contamination in boreal forest soils: a mycorrhizal ecosystems perspective
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
2007 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 213–240, May 2007
How to Cite
Robertson, S. J., McGill, W. B., Massicotte, H. B. and Rutherford, P. M. (2007), Petroleum hydrocarbon contamination in boreal forest soils: a mycorrhizal ecosystems perspective. Biological Reviews, 82: 213–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2007.00012.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
- (Received 9 May 2006; revised 4 December 2006; accepted 3 January 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!