Mammalian evolution and biomedicine: new views from phylogeny
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2007
2007 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 375–392, August 2007
How to Cite
Springer, M. S. and Murphy, W. J. (2007), Mammalian evolution and biomedicine: new views from phylogeny. Biological Reviews, 82: 375–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2007.00016.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2007
- (Received 19 July 2006; revised 26 March 2007; accepted 2 April 2007)
Vol. 82, Issue 4, 699, Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!