Present address: Entomology Laboratory – CFIA, K.W. Neatby Bldg., C.E.F., 960 Carling Ave., Ottawa, ON, Canada K1A 0C6
The evolution of asymmetric genitalia in spiders and insects
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
2007 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 647–698, November 2007
How to Cite
Huber, B. A., Sinclair, B. J. and Schmitt, M. (2007), The evolution of asymmetric genitalia in spiders and insects. Biological Reviews, 82: 647–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2007.00029.x
B.A.H. wrote all chapters except those on Coleoptera and Diptera, B.J.S. wrote the Diptera chapter, and M.S. the Coleoptera chapter.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
- (Received 12 February 2007; revised 13 August 2007; accepted 22 August 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!