Antarctic terrestrial life – challenging the history of the frozen continent?
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 103–117, May 2008
How to Cite
Convey, P., Gibson, J. A. E., Hillenbrand, C.-D., Hodgson, D. A., Pugh, P. J. A., Smellie, J. L. and Stevens, M. I. (2008), Antarctic terrestrial life – challenging the history of the frozen continent?. Biological Reviews, 83: 103–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2008.00034.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
- (Received 25 May 2007; revised 12 December 2007; accepted 20 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!