A claim in search of evidence: reply to Manger’s thermogenesis hypothesis of cetacean brain structure
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 417–440, November 2008
How to Cite
Marino, L., Butti, C., Connor, R. C., Fordyce, R. E., Herman, L. M., Hof, P. R., Lefebvre, L., Lusseau, D., McCowan, B., Nimchinsky, E. A., Pack, A. A., Reidenberg, J. S., Reiss, D., Rendell, L., Uhen, M. D., Van der Gucht, E. and Whitehead, H. (2008), A claim in search of evidence: reply to Manger’s thermogenesis hypothesis of cetacean brain structure. Biological Reviews, 83: 417–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2008.00049.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- (Received 9 October 2007; revised 12 June 2008; accepted 25 June 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!