Functional and Numerical Responses of Predators: Where Do Vipers Fit in the Traditional Paradigms?
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Cambridge Philosophical Society. No claim to original US government works
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 601–620, November 2008
How to Cite
Nowak, E. M., Theimer, T. C. and Schuett, G. W. (2008), Functional and Numerical Responses of Predators: Where Do Vipers Fit in the Traditional Paradigms?. Biological Reviews, 83: 601–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2008.00056.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2008
- Received 2 January 2008; revised 11 August 2008; accepted 18 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!