Parasites, democratization, and the liberalization of values across contemporary countries
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 113–131, February 2009
How to Cite
Thornhill, R., Fincher, C. L. and Aran, D. (2009), Parasites, democratization, and the liberalization of values across contemporary countries. Biological Reviews, 84: 113–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2008.00062.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
- (Received 11 June 2008; revised 9 October 2008; accepted 17 October 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!