A warm thermal enclave in the Late Pleistocene of the South-eastern United States
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 173–202, May 2009
How to Cite
Russell, D. A., Rich, F. J., Schneider, V. and Lynch-Stieglitz, J. (2009), A warm thermal enclave in the Late Pleistocene of the South-eastern United States. Biological Reviews, 84: 173–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2008.00069.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- (Received 29 September 2006; revised 17 November 2008; accepted 19 November 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!