Consumptive emasculation: the ecological and evolutionary consequences of pollen theft
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 259–276, May 2009
How to Cite
Hargreaves, A. L., Harder, L. D. and Johnson, S. D. (2009), Consumptive emasculation: the ecological and evolutionary consequences of pollen theft. Biological Reviews, 84: 259–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2008.00074.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- (Received 23 April 2008; revised 17 December 2008; accepted 20 December 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!