A unifying explanation for diverse metabolic scaling in animals and plants
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 111–138, February 2010
How to Cite
Glazier, D. S. (2010), A unifying explanation for diverse metabolic scaling in animals and plants. Biological Reviews, 85: 111–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2009.00095.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- (Received 11 January 2009; revised 21 July 2009; accepted 22 July 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!