Does infectious disease cause global variation in the frequency of intrastate armed conflict and civil war?
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 669–683, August 2010
How to Cite
Letendre, K., Fincher, C. L. and Thornhill, R. (2010), Does infectious disease cause global variation in the frequency of intrastate armed conflict and civil war?. Biological Reviews, 85: 669–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2010.00133.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- (Received 15 March 2009; revised 22 February 2010; accepted 23 February 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!