Repeatability for Gaussian and non-Gaussian data: a practical guide for biologists
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2010 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 935–956, November 2010
How to Cite
Nakagawa, S. and Schielzeth, H. (2010), Repeatability for Gaussian and non-Gaussian data: a practical guide for biologists. Biological Reviews, 85: 935–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2010.00141.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- (Received 08 August 2009; revised 16 April 2010; accepted 24 April 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!