A predictive framework and review of the ecological impacts of exotic plant invasions on reptiles and amphibians
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2010 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 407–419, May 2011
How to Cite
Martin, L. J. and Murray, B. R. (2011), A predictive framework and review of the ecological impacts of exotic plant invasions on reptiles and amphibians. Biological Reviews, 86: 407–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2010.00152.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- (Received 3 September 2009; revised 15 July 2010; accepted 16 July 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!