Evolving between land and water: key questions on the emergence and history of the Hippopotamidae (Hippopotamoidea, Cetancodonta, Cetartiodactyla)
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2010 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 601–625, August 2011
How to Cite
Boisserie, J.-R., Fisher, R. E., Lihoreau, F. and Weston, E. M. (2011), Evolving between land and water: key questions on the emergence and history of the Hippopotamidae (Hippopotamoidea, Cetancodonta, Cetartiodactyla). Biological Reviews, 86: 601–625. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2010.00162.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- (Received 7 May 2010; revised 18 September 2010; accepted 21 September 2010)
Vol. 86, Issue 4, 975, Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!