Measuring biodiversity to explain community assembly: a unified approach
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2010 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 792–812, November 2011
How to Cite
Pavoine, S. and Bonsall, M. B. (2011), Measuring biodiversity to explain community assembly: a unified approach. Biological Reviews, 86: 792–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2010.00171.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
- (Received 2 June 2010; revised 23 November 2010; accepted 24 November 2010; published online 14 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!