Cuckoos versus hosts in insects and birds: adaptations, counter-adaptations and outcomes
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 836–852, November 2011
How to Cite
Kilner, R. M. and Langmore, N. E. (2011), Cuckoos versus hosts in insects and birds: adaptations, counter-adaptations and outcomes. Biological Reviews, 86: 836–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2010.00173.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- (Received 1 November 2010; revised 14 December 2010; accepted 17 December 2010; published online 12 January 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!