Present address: Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES), Department of Biology, University of Oslo, P.O.Box 1066 Blindern, NO-0316 Oslo, Norway
Challenging claims in the study of migratory birds and climate change
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 928–946, November 2011
How to Cite
Knudsen, E., Lindén, A., Both, C., Jonzén, N., Pulido, F., Saino, N., Sutherland, W. J., Bach, L. A., Coppack, T., Ergon, T., Gienapp, P., Gill, J. A., Gordo, O., Hedenström, A., Lehikoinen, E., Marra, P. P., Møller, A. P., Nilsson, A. L. K., Péron, G., Ranta, E., Rubolini, D., Sparks, T. H., Spina, F., Studds, C. E., Sæther, S. A., Tryjanowski, P. and Stenseth, N. Chr. (2011), Challenging claims in the study of migratory birds and climate change. Biological Reviews, 86: 928–946. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2011.00179.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- (Received 28 August 2010; revised 24 March 2011; accepted 27 March 2011; published online 13 April 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!