Fracture in teeth—a diagnostic for inferring bite force and tooth function
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
© Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 959–974, November 2011
How to Cite
Lee, J. J.-W., Constantino, P. J., Lucas, P. W. and Lawn, B. R. (2011), Fracture in teeth—a diagnostic for inferring bite force and tooth function. Biological Reviews, 86: 959–974. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2011.00181.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- (Received 29 October 2010; revised 31 March 2011; accepted 1 April 2011; published online 20 April 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!