The first two authors contributed equally to this paper.
Estimating genetic benefits of polyandry from experimental studies: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 1–33, February 2012
How to Cite
Slatyer, R. A., Mautz, B. S., Backwell, P. R.Y. and Jennions, M. D. (2012), Estimating genetic benefits of polyandry from experimental studies: a meta-analysis. Biological Reviews, 87: 1–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2011.00182.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- (Received 3 July 2010; revised 7 April 2011; accepted 9 April 2011; published online 5 May 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!