Ecological assembly rules in plant communities—approaches, patterns and prospects
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 111–127, February 2012
How to Cite
Götzenberger, L., de Bello, F., Bråthen, K. A., Davison, J., Dubuis, A., Guisan, A., Lepš, J., Lindborg, R., Moora, M., Pärtel, M., Pellissier, L., Pottier, J., Vittoz, P., Zobel, K. and Zobel, M. (2012), Ecological assembly rules in plant communities—approaches, patterns and prospects. Biological Reviews, 87: 111–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2011.00187.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- (Received 11 October 2010; revised 25 May 2011; accepted 26 May 2011; published online 21 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!