The evolution of endothermy in Cenozoic mammals: a plesiomorphic-apomorphic continuum
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 128–162, February 2012
How to Cite
Lovegrove, B. G. (2012), The evolution of endothermy in Cenozoic mammals: a plesiomorphic-apomorphic continuum. Biological Reviews, 87: 128–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2011.00188.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- (Received 20 October 2010; revised 25 May 2011; accepted 26 May 2011; published online 20 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!