Civil war: is it all about disease and xenophobia? A comment on Letendre, Fincher & Thornhill
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 163–167, February 2012
How to Cite
Hendrix, C. S. and Gleditsch, K. S. (2012), Civil war: is it all about disease and xenophobia? A comment on Letendre, Fincher & Thornhill. Biological Reviews, 87: 163–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2011.00189.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2011
- (Received 20 September 2010; revised 7 June 2011; accepted 8 June 2011; published online 26 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!