Air-filled postcranial bones in theropod dinosaurs: physiological implications and the ‘reptile’–bird transition
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 168–193, February 2012
How to Cite
Benson, R. B. J., Butler, R. J., Carrano, M. T. and O'Connor, P. M. (2012), Air-filled postcranial bones in theropod dinosaurs: physiological implications and the ‘reptile’–bird transition. Biological Reviews, 87: 168–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2011.00190.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- (Received 25 October 2010; revised 12 June 2011; accepted 16 June 2011; published online 7 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!