Human macroecology: linking pattern and process in big-picture human ecology
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 194–208, February 2012
How to Cite
Burnside, W. R., Brown, J. H., Burger, O., Hamilton, M. J., Moses, M. and Bettencourt, L. M.A. (2012), Human macroecology: linking pattern and process in big-picture human ecology. Biological Reviews, 87: 194–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2011.00192.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
- (Received 24 January 2010; revised 21 June 2011; accepted 23 June 2011; published online 21 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!