Is New Zealand vegetation really ‘problematic’? Dansereau's puzzles revisited
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 367–389, May 2012
How to Cite
Wilson, J. B. and Lee, W. G. (2012), Is New Zealand vegetation really ‘problematic’? Dansereau's puzzles revisited. Biological Reviews, 87: 367–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2011.00202.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Received 5 November 2010; revised 12 August 2011; accepted 15 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!