The effects of landscape fragmentation on pollination dynamics: absence of evidence not evidence of absence
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 526–544, August 2012
How to Cite
Hadley, A. S. and Betts, M. G. (2012), The effects of landscape fragmentation on pollination dynamics: absence of evidence not evidence of absence. Biological Reviews, 87: 526–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2011.00205.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Received 7 October 2010; revised 23 September 2011; accepted 30 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!