Both authors contributed equally
The chironomid-temperature relationship: expression in nature and palaeoenvironmental implications
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 430–456, May 2012
How to Cite
Eggermont, H. and Heiri, O. (2012), The chironomid-temperature relationship: expression in nature and palaeoenvironmental implications. Biological Reviews, 87: 430–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2011.00206.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Received 25 May 2011; revised 18 September 2011; accepted 30 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!