Applying stable isotopes to examine food-web structure: an overview of analytical tools
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2011 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 545–562, August 2012
How to Cite
Layman, C. A., Araujo, M. S., Boucek, R., Hammerschlag-Peyer, C. M., Harrison, E., Jud, Z. R., Matich, P., Rosenblatt, A. E., Vaudo, J. J., Yeager, L. A., Post, D. M. and Bearhop, S. (2012), Applying stable isotopes to examine food-web structure: an overview of analytical tools. Biological Reviews, 87: 545–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2011.00208.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Received 21 February 2011; revised 22 September 2011; accepted 30 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!