Molecular evidence of host influences on the evolution and spread of human tapeworms
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2012 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 731–741, August 2012
How to Cite
Michelet, L. and Dauga, C. (2012), Molecular evidence of host influences on the evolution and spread of human tapeworms. Biological Reviews, 87: 731–741. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2012.00217.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Received 14 September 2011; revised 20 December 2011; accepted 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!