Gut bacteria in health and disease: a survey on the interface between intestinal microbiology and colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2012 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 701–730, August 2012
How to Cite
Boleij, A. and Tjalsma, H. (2012), Gut bacteria in health and disease: a survey on the interface between intestinal microbiology and colorectal cancer. Biological Reviews, 87: 701–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2012.00218.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Received 10 August 2011; revised 21 December 2011; accepted 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!