Pikaia gracilens Walcott, a stem-group chordate from the Middle Cambrian of British Columbia
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Biological Reviews © 2012 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 480–512, May 2012
How to Cite
Morris, S. C. and Caron, J.-B. (2012), Pikaia gracilens Walcott, a stem-group chordate from the Middle Cambrian of British Columbia. Biological Reviews, 87: 480–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2012.00220.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Received 9 June 2011; revised 19 December 2011; accepted 1 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!