Present address: Netherlands Institute for Systems Biology and CWI (Center for Mathematics and Computer Science), Science Park 123, 1098 XG Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
On the evolution of morphogenetic models: mechano-chemical interactions and an integrated view of cell differentiation, growth, pattern formation and morphogenesis
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Biological Reviews © 2012 Cambridge Philosophical Society
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 786–803, November 2012
How to Cite
Urdy, S. (2012), On the evolution of morphogenetic models: mechano-chemical interactions and an integrated view of cell differentiation, growth, pattern formation and morphogenesis. Biological Reviews, 87: 786–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-185X.2012.00221.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Received 21 January 2011; revised 20 January 2012; accepted 14 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!